Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day and t-ball!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Hard to believe this is my 6th Mother's Day, and I feel so blessed to be able to celebrate the importance of moms, especially my mom as well as my own milestones on this special day. Motherhood is the best thing I have ever done and by far the most challenging. But, I wouldn't change it for the world. I am so fortunate to have two loving, compassionate and beautiful little girls (and a wonderful husband, too!). 

And as a side note, I broke my right foot last weekend. It was a silly accident and I am in a boot for the next 3-5 weeks. I am seeing an orthopedic specialist this week. I hope it's nothing too serious and that it can heal on its own. This last week has been challenging because of my immobility to some degree, but the girls and David have taken good care of me. A little extra love during Mother's Day week. :)

After Mass on our front porch. I love these little girls! They are the best gifts I have ever received.  
Gabby made me this beautiful, one-of-kind pot at school. It's so lovely. We are going to pot the flower in it this week. 
 ***
Last night Gabby had a t-ball game. We've been busy the last two months games with anywhere between 1-3 times a week. The girls have improved immensely. We are really proud of Gabriella.

Fielding a ground ball in the pitcher's circle. 
It was a hit! 
Playing catcher. So cute as he gets in her stance. 
Heading into home for the run!

No comments: