Friday, January 29, 2016

Adriana in Beauty and the Beast

Adriana made her acting debut this week in her school's production of Beauty and the Beast. The Middle School Drama Club put on the performance and the kindergartners were invited to serve (no pun intended) as the silverware. It was a darling performance and the little ones made it that much more adorable. They worked really hard the last couple months during music class and at rehearsals. 

At the beginning, before the production began, the kindergartners came out and sang I'm a Little Tea Pot. They were also villagers in one of the scenes but their big performance was during the song Be Our Guest. So cute! Adriana was a fork (although she did come out in one of the performances carrying a spoon) and she was adorable! I think she may be our little actress...we shall see. ;)

At the beginning getting ready to sing I'm a Little Tea Pot.
On the right she was a villager and on the left after the last performance. She was really excited about the flowers. Bravo, Adriana!

No comments: